AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Double Face Helmet, which is now available as a limited edition.
This is one of the strangest and most inventive of Valentino Rossi’s helmet designs. It was first worn for the 2013 Winter test sessions, and it basically takes Valentino’s usual Sun and Moon helmet design (Soleluna) and flips it by 180 degrees. But that is not all, to create the full illusion of the flip, the rear of the helmet has a photo of Rossi’s face peering out of a visor, giving the impression that Rossi is both looking out the front of the helmet (through his visor) and also through the back…..watching closely those riders gaining on him.
Remember, this is a limited edition and it probably won’t come into production in one of the entry level AGV ranges (like the K3), so if you want to pick up this inventive but bizarre Rossi design then you can find the places that still have stock at the bottom of this page.
The AGV Corsa is a great helmet that basically takes the race ready features of the high-end AGV Pista range, and combines them with a more forgiving feature set and shell that is more suitable for road use.
The AGV Corsa is an aggressive looking race replica that can be used on the track, but it is ideally created for day to day street use. The shape is basically identical to the AGV Pista, and it also uses similar aerodynamics and venting syatmes that you get on the Pista.
AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 is a stunning looking lid.
The all new AGV Corsa Helmet is constructed from SSL (Super-Super-Light) Carbon-Kevlar and is based on same helmet worn by the top class Moto GP rider Valentino Rossi (Pista GP).
With an all new shell shape and aerodynamically tested venting system hollowed directly in the shell, the AGV Corsa helmet longs to be at the track. The AGV Corsa has a Cool Max removable and washable interior with hygienic treatment.
It has a Double D retention system and a clear, flat, anti-scratch, Pinlock ready polycarbonate race 2 visor with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) and tear-off system.
- SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber, Kevlar® and carbon fiber shell
- Four shell sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
- Scratch-resistant visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
- Visor is class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
- The field of vision is 15 degrees wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
- The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet, this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
- Breathable Lycra® micro-porous lining and Dry-Comfort® fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
- Padding has a 3-D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
Check out the full review of the AGV Corsa Rossi ‘Double Face’ / Winter Test helmet from Revzilla:
Check pricing and stock availability for the AGV Rossi Winter Test helmet:
|AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 helmet at Amazon|
|AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 helmet at MotorcycleSuperstore.com|
|AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 helmet at Revzilla|
|AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 helmet at FC-Moto|
|AGV Corsa Valentino Rossi Winter Test 2013 helmet at|