AGV have dug deep into their rich history of Valentino Rossi helmet designs for this one – this is the Valentino Rossi ‘Gothic’ design, and it is available in both the AGV K3 and the AGV K3 SV ranges. It has been a firm favorite with fans over the years and it keeps getting resurrected.
This design was created by Aldo Drudi and Rossi raced with this set of helmet graphics during the 2006 and 2007 MotoGP seasons.
The helmet features the usual Sun and Moon logos that feature on most of Valentino’s helmets. The Sun and Moon are placed on either side of the helmet in bold and simple lines. The Sun is coloured in white, and the Moon remains dark. The rear of the helmet features the initials ‘VR’ in gothic text.
This is probably one of the most simple and one of the most serious looking Valentino Rossi helmet designs, it is far removed from many of his bright and joke filled helmet designs.
The AGV K3 is one of the best selling AGV models, as it offers premium quality and race replica graphics all at a reasonable price for a street helmet. They also look aggressive and slick.
The K-3 is near the top end of the AGV entry level range. GP-tech lines and Valentino Rossi replica helmet graphics make this the ideal helmet for young riders and fans of the racing world. The only full-face thermoplastic model in the agv range, the K-3 is the perfect choice for riders in search of a safe, high-quality helmet with attractive design at a modest price.
The K3 is AGV’entry-level full face helmet and is designed to offer a rider on a budget the experience of owning a premium product. The K3 has a very high specification and is packed with features. The K3 uses AGV’s well proven HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell construction, this shell is very strong and has excellent shock absorbing properties, however the manufacturing process is much quicker and simpler than an equivalent fibreglass shell. This ultimately is reflected in the price of the helmet enabling riders on a budget to have an exceptionally safe and well made product at the fraction of the price you would expect to pay for a premium branded helmet.
- HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin shell
- Multi Density E.P.S. inner shell.
- Dynamic ventilation system, aerodynamic front intakes and rear extractors
- Fully removable, washable Dri-Lex lining with Sanitized antibacterial hygienic treatment. (K3 basic; Dry comfort liner replaces Dri-Lex)
- Street8 visor, with NFS anti fog coating, anti scratch and 100% UV protection. (K3 basic no anti fog coating)
- XQRS; Extra Quick Release System, visor changing in seconds with no tools.
- PVS Perimetrical visor seal (improved sealing and low noise).
- Micro-metric adjustable retention system. (K3 basic seat belt style buckle)
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler/extractor. (K3 basic no rear spoiler)
- Removable chin curtain (K3 only)
- Removable nose protector (K3 only)
- S.H.A.R.P. 4 stars
- ACU gold
- Exceeds UN ECE 22.05
- 2 year warranty plus optional free 1 year warranty extension
- Sizes XS-XXL
Image gallery of the AGV K-3 Valentino Rossi Gothic Black Helmet:
Video review of the AGV K3 Rossi Gothic helmet:
Check out the various Valentino Rossi Gothic helmets available below:
|Get the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at Revzilla.com|
|Get the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at MotorcycleSuperstore.com|
|Get the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at Motosport.com|
|Get the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Gothic helmet at Amazon|