This is the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi replica Imola 98 helmet. AGV have dug deep into their history for the revival of this classic design.
This design was used in 1998 when Valentino Rossi was competing in the 205cc Class at Imola. Valentino’s bike livery was based on the Italian Tricolore design of green, white and red, and the helmet matched the design of the bike.
The design was by Aldo Drudi, and it is pretty unique in the canon of Rossi helmet designs in the sense that it features colors you don’t usually see on Valentino Rossi’s helmets. The helmet has the usual Sun and Moon logo on either side in big bold graphics and the rear of the helmet features a collection of flowers. The helmet has a green base on one side, a red base on the opposite, and a white band that runs through the middle separating the two halves.
This is a beautiful and unique Valentino Rossi helmet design.
And the fact that it is now available in the AGV K3 SV range makes it even more appealing for riders wanted to pick up an affordable race replica helmet, without compromising on the quality (or breaking the bank). The AGV K3 SV range is the new and updated entry level range from AGV which is ideal for everyday road use.
The AGV K3 SV is pretty much the same as the very popular K3 model, but with the added advantage of coming with an internal sun visor. For an aggressive looking helmet the K3 SV offers great airflow, a light mold, and a large field of vision.
Official Description of the AGV K3 Valentino Rossi Imola helmet:
The AGV K3 SV is an exciting addition to the street/road collection of AGV helmets. This is a helmet to suit many riders: from the first time biker who wants a quality lid from day one, through to the more mature biker who is interested in balancing safety and performance on a budget. At such a sensible price, the AGV K3 SV really is an impressive lid.
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet.
The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
The K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform.
Technical Info : AGV K3 SV
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes; shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
- Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
- Sanitised Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Micrometrically adjustable strap retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Sizes XS- S- MS- ML – L- XL – XXL
Video showing the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi Imola helmet:
Image Gallery of the AGV K3 SV Valentino Rossi Imola 98 helmet:
Check stock and pricing at the trusted shops below:
|Check out the AGV K3 SV Rossi Imola Helmet at SportsbikeShop.co.uk|
|Check out the AGV K3 SV Rossi Imola Helmet at MotorcycleSuperstore.com|
|Check out the AGV K3 SV Rossi Imola Helmet at Revzilla|
|Check out the AGV K3 SV Rossi Imola Helmet at FC-Moto|
|Check out the AGV K3 SV Rossi Imola Helmet at Amazon|