Feeling flush? I hope so, because this is the new Valentino Rossi Soleluna helmet that is now available in the AGV Pista GP R range.
This is the helmet design that Rossi started wearing during the 2016 MotoGP season, and it is an update on his classic Sun & Moon (Soleluna) helmet design. The Sun and Moon still take prominence on the helmet, but this time round the design is covered in geometrical patterns and shapes, and it also includes splashes of coulor that isn;t usually seen on a Valentino Rossi helmet – like fuschia.
It’s a beautiful design and it is available now in limited numbers in the premium AGV Pista GP R range. This is the new version of AGV’s Pista, which is basically their race specification helmet. This is a helmet for serious riders or serious collectors.
Official Description of the Valentino Rossi Soleluna Pista GP R helmet:
The AGV Pista GP-R is the latest evolution of the groundbreaking Pista GP, it is the most protective helmet ever developed – following the three key elements of the ‘AGV Extreme Standards’ development protocol. This state-of-the-art helmet offers increased field of vision through the introduction of the Race 3 Max Pinlock, a class 1 optical visor – the highest certification possible. The visor locking mechanism has been updated to deal with even the toughest of conditions thanks to a new-patented Visor Lock System, providing a more positive and stronger visor lock. Aerodynamic performance has been vastly improved thanks to the new wind-tunnel-tested Biplano rear spoiler, while comfort benefits from a new patented interiors structure and an implemented Integrated Ventilation System. The AGV Pista GP-R is also the first helmet to include a removable hydration system, featuring internal channels and a drinking valve placed inside the chin area.
- Strong carbon fibre outer shell construction
- MotoGP developed using AGV Extreme Standards
- Complex five variable density EPS structure
- Advanced Integrated Ventilation System (IVS)
- Breathable micro-porous lining and fabric
- Removable and washable interior and cheek pads
- Emergency release cheek pads for crash situations
- Detachable hydration system and drinking valve
- Class 1 optic Race 3 Max Pinlock visor
- Max-Vision Pinlock insert is included
- Updated patented Visor Lock System (VLS)
- Visor can be removed without using tools
- Wind-tunnel tested Biplano rear spoiler
- Includes a track-ready tear-off system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- Racing tear-offs are not included
- Hard wearing Double-D retention system
- ECE 22.05, AS/NZS, JIS, ECE/DOT certified
- ACU Gold approved for use on UK tracks
Image gallery of the new Valentino Rossi Soleluna helmet in the AGV Pista GP R range:
|Buy the Valentino Rossi AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 helmet at SportsbikeShop.co.uk. Based in UK but ship everywhere and have an incredible reputation.|
|Buy the Valentino Rossi AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 helmet at MotoIn.com (DE based with UK and US sites, ship globally)|
|Buy the Valentino Rossi AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 helmet at DemonTweeks.co.uk (UK based but ship globally)|
|Buy the Valentino Rossi AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 helmet at Revzilla.com. US based and ship globally.|
Buy the Valentino Rossi AGV Pista GP R Soleluna 2016 helmet at |